Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Christmas For 2 IDIOTS

It's on the eve of the Christmas.... the city Hyderabad is quite calm and with not much celebrations. But somewhere in a corner of the city there were two guys who were trying to celebrate Christmas..!!!?!?!?! Yes its me and my friend Indrajit were trying to celebrate Christmas may be for the first time in my life it happened... The climate was very cold on that day.. till 12.00 am we were reading superfreaknomics and all of a sudden Indrajit asked me 'Guru no one seems to be celebrating Christmas here... atleast lets celebrate here......' the we started walking out from the room at 1.30am... by that time the roads were empty I dint find anything... we thought of going to a pastry shop and having each one a pastry but we were not able to find anything here. we started walking from our room in that cold day.. after walking for one hour I found a Ice cream Kiosk moving.... by that time it was 2.15am on Christmas it was literally shivering, I m telling myself 'are U gone mad or what who asked U to come out by this time in his cold..??' but this Christmas .......... I don't know why , may be something special that made me roam in that cold weather... we even crossed that Ice Cream kiosk also in order to find a pastry shop ... but all in vain... by the time it was 3.00 am not able to find anything except some dogs barking at us.... I don't know how long we walked but still we enjoyed that night in that shivering cold... by the time we reached Jubilee hills check-post we found nothing. So we decided to go back to the Ice Cream kiosk and have some creams.... so we walked back and went to kiosk to have a cone, icecreamwala was eagerly looking for us to have some business... we had two chocolate creams and again started moving towards the room. When I reached my room it was around 4.oo AM. Really I had a very nice Christmas celebration this time in 2009..!!!! with my friend. May be a very good Christmas for the 2 Idiots..!?!?!?!!?!?

No comments: