Monday, January 19, 2009

To My MOM With LOVE

It's two days since I spoke to my mom...... I was in a deep sleep in my hostel at 08.15 pm..... My mobile is ringing...... AAAhhhh My mom is calling... But on the other end no one is speaking, to my surprise I am hearing one of my favorite song.... "தென் மதுரை வைகை நதி" song... Initially I thought that My brother Siva is playing .....but after sometime mom is speaking to me saying that Bala do you hear that song.... usually whenever I hear that song I used to cry..... It's a kind of feeling only My mom and I can understand..... after a long time the conversation is full of felings which can't be expressed in words... I dont know weather to cry or to laugh because... on one side I am happy that I spoke to mom today but on the other side I am really crying inside when I am speaking to her.... because of what she has done...... only I know why she did like that...... It's her love and affection.... even though I am 1700 kms away from My mom, there was a very good wavelength working between us... I never even dreamed that .....My mom loves me so much.... During the conversation I was crying My tears started wetting my shirt.... I felt like I should fly immedieately to my home from Bhubaneswar .... but I am helpless... my mom's words gave me the courage to stay where I am what I supposed to do..... but still I am so lucky and fortunate to have a mom like her...... I really don't know how I am going to show my love to her.... my mom is a BOON to me ................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture you have pasted is heartthrobing, from where did you get it?Its true that distances can never apart the feelings carried between a mother and her child.I read this blog whenever I start pondering about my mother.If life permits I would like 2 see your mom atleast once in my lifetime.

siva kumar said...

Dai.... I called mom on that day and asked her to call you da.....
proud to have a brother like you..... I will show this blog to mom da.......

Anif raja said...

hello bro...the words u typed bring out the ecstasy of love btwm mom & son..
nw a days u begin 2 watch vikraman movies lot..